SOLD OUT/CLASS IS CLOSED
Child development experts know that children are born with a particular way of being called temperament. This means that parents also have a particular temperament and way of being in the world. Understanding and working with the innate personality traits of your child is one of the best ways to find answers to difficult parenting questions.
In this class we will accomplish the following:
- Define and explain the three types of temperament.
- Trace the way in which these traits affect development.
- Provide strategies and best practices for handling each trait’s strengths and limitations in relation to your own temperament.
- Provide ample time for Q & A that addresses the specific needs of the attendees.
- Parenting classes are adults only. If you have any questions, give us a call =)
- Parenting classes are non-refundable. If you purchase a ticket and cannot make it, the material is emailed to you.