We are child & adolescent development experts, psychotherapists, and parents who understand what you are going through. When you understand development, parenting gets easier. You don't need to be a perfect parent. You just need information on what to do.
We can help.
Here's How We Can Help
After working with countless families, we understand the challenges that parents face. Online Parenting Support is our response to:
- A lot of parents feel shame and fear asking for help because then it means they are not good parents (urban myth of parenting)
- There is not enough time to visit the physical space to get the help the family needs.
- The cost of a one-on-one session can be difficult for families.
- Most parents isolate when the evidence tells us they need community.
Join or community!
Can you say YES to any of these:
- Do you want to know how to handle challenging behavior?
- Do you want to learn how to discipline correctly?
- Are you interested in increasing your child's emotional intelligence?
- Do you want to know how to help your child develop a positive self-esteem, be focused and feel safe?
Our classes are set up to help the parents/caregivers understand where they are socially & emotionally, so they can then understand and help their child master and gain their social & emotional markers.
At the one-on-one you can share your concerns and we will work on a customized plan of action. This can result in the following:
- "Oh wow, it's just a developmental milestone! Thanks! See you next time."
- A plan of action for your home and parenting choices, followed by a check-in within 21 days.
- A recommendation on possible treatment (group, play therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy) or further evaluations for your child.