Most parents feel pressured to have well-behaved children. The pressure comes from well-meaning family, teachers, and judgmental stares from strangers. The pressure heightens when our children have difficult behavioral habits with which we have yet to find a way to cope.
In this talk we will accomplish the following:
- Assist you in understanding what normal “difficult” behavior looks like.
- Examine using routines, rules, and rituals to prevent difficult behavior.
- Provide interventions to help children shift their challenging behavior.
- Provide ample time for Q & A that addresses the specific needs of the attendees.
- Parenting classes are adults only. Infants are OK. Call us if you have any questions at all. =)